IT and business leaders are at a pivotal point in their organizations right now. Those who have begun their digital transformation journey will continue to face challenges as innovation accelerates and digital transformation continuation demands improved resources, time, and investments. For those who are only thinking about implementing digital transformation in their business, they need to act now so that they are still given the fighting chance to thrive and don't become just a survivor of the transformation changes coming.
As the Digital Transformation economy rises over the next 36 months, every industry will be affected.
IDC has done the hard work for you. We know the answers to the tough questions that CIOs, CDOs, and all other IT and technology executives will need to answer in the near term, including:
- How quickly will digital services and products rise as a portion of each industry’s growth?
- In which sectors will industry cloud platforms most quickly emerge as new centers of data sharing, compliance and rapid innovation?
- What will the next generation of the Cloud look like?
- How important will it be in your industry to have an IoT strategy? A cognitive/AI strategy?Augmented and VR strategy?
- What's the next big leap in technology BEYOND the 3rd platform?
You will have to navigate all of these coming changes and along with the answers, you will get a strategy to help you utilize these technologies to the best of your organization's capabilities.
Click here to secure your spot to hear how to approach the changes coming to the entire IT industry through 2020.